Autolift understands all coach builders are continually under pressure to produce higher specification vehicles with reduced weight. Therefore the latest version of this coach lift is already exceeding these demands and can be fitted retrospectively if required.
Developed in conjunction with leading coach builders, the Coach Front Lift provides safe, reliable and trustworthy lifting and lowering of wheelchair passengers. Its electrically operated deployment can be controlled directly from the driver’s dashboard and when stowed, the fully automatic telescopic platform is totally concealed within the coach riser steps.
The lift mechanisms are encased in a sealed cassette box so external contamination is not an issue. It has an unobtrusive under floor position and does not produce any additional vibration noise when in transit. When fitted with a powered, Magic Floor that can be raised up to the main coach floor height, this lift deliver seamless transfers of wheelchair passengers without the need for an oversized bridging plate. Autolift has the US and European patent for its Magic Floor system which leads the sector in terms of internal coach accessibility.
As the overall width of the lift is 1m, the need for a single powered plug door is ample. Its strong, twin arm operation is powered by quality hydraulics that deliver smooth movement and stability is assured throughout the operating cycle.
Side handrails automatically deploy when the platform is extended and are included as standard. The Bridging Plate always rises prior to the lift leaving the coach and similarly the roll-off stop only activates when the platform is stationary for passenger peace of mind.
Platform usable size: 825mm (w) x 1740mm (l)
Cassette size: 1000mm (w) x 1945mm (l) x 175mm (d)
Max lifting height (ground to vehicle floor) 1450mm
Lift standard weight: 285kg
Twin red rubber coated handrails
Cassette height significantly reduced from 220mm to 175mm
Longer bridging plate options
User friendly hand controller
Fully automatic for hands free operation/deployment
• Increased safety and usability with a massive platform size
• Fully automatic so manual handling risks are eliminated
• Fast, no hassle on site installation by skilled Autolift engineers. Sector leading installation experience from over 1,000 units fitted
• Enhanced compatibility for most coaches
• Reduced cassette height delivers easier installation
• Strong, durable and safe
• Easy to install, operate and maintain
• High quality, reliable components
• Minimised down time through straightforward servicing and safety checking
• No reduction of internal vehicle space
• No additional noise with anti-vibration features
• Broadest range of options
• Lifting capability upgrades
• Automatic box lock
• Flashing or static LED warning lights
• Box micro fitted to enable a correct stowage signal
• Audible warning device
• Additional handsets
• Lift cycle counter
• Stop-Safe Ultra – incorporates safety belts for higher safety specification when loading
• SWL and CE certificates issued
• LOLER Installation Compliance
• Fully PSVAR, DDA, COIF, SVTA and BS6109
Part 2 compliant
• Meets ECWVTA (European Whole Vehicle Type Approval)
• ISO accredited production